AMS 2.63% 3.9¢ atomos limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-5

1. 26,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    I listened in and overall it was very positive moving forward and some of the points mentioned plus more, very comprehensive presentation. They are very mindful of previous mistakes and also the need for regular shareholder communication !!

Christopher Tait (Chairman), Trevor (CEO) and James (CFO) running the presentation and the vote.

regarding profitability, it was mentioned that with FY22 the company required to produce revenue at $73 million p.a to breakeven or slight profit of $600k as reported and was updated from the accounting error. However for FY23 and with their cost cutting measures, with less stock overhang, etc... they will only need to produce approx. $60 million p.a for profitability to kick in, which would be a great turnaround ! and obviously will re-rate the sp considerably. I'm betting that their annual revenue will be higher than the adjusted FY 22 of $73 million.

And if so, then potentially just at a $80 million revenue p.a, could expect profit of $15-20 million ?

would be expecting them to release a 6 months sales update in January if all looking better than expected.

access to 20 million adobe users is huge !! and also alot of interest and regular enquiries for the 8k sensor technology, working on finalising a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.