PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Many thanks for your efforts @hottod. While I rarely post on Hot...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Many thanks for your efforts @hottod. While I rarely post on Hot Copper I am an avid reader of everything PTX and have found no a single difference in opinion in your approach vs mine. Keep it up. It is supreme to read posts that are not just well written but referenced so a reader can cross check detail. I also thank you for your posts on PNV, another love of mine... but note a lack of posts on RHY??

Recently I've been trying to find an issue/problem with PTX to balance my positivity. What am I missing? Why isn't the market seeing what I see here in terms of life changing potential?

I'm reading hot copper, reading when I can on cell therapies, occasionally quizzing SYC directly on detail/decisions/strategy (poor Steve), and chasing colleagues to check my understanding and detail here. From this work, I remain seriously excited about the potential of PTX. I still perceive the degree of difference Omnicar provides in cell therapies will be disruptive and save many lives.

As for share price, while I see the current share price as seriously low, I remain of the opinion that the SP is currently irrelevant (unless you need to sell) as the company now has adequate cash reserves and at the current price, it is just an opportunity for friends and family to "back up the truck" and buy as many as the boss at home approves, or in my case, far beyond her risk appetite.

Stay well, and thanks again.

Gav

PTX/PNV/RHY/TLC/CDA/SHL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.