PTX 1.30% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Gavncath, thanks for your kind words. Like you, and quite a few...

1. 5,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17378
    Gavncath, thanks for your kind words.

Like you, and quite a few others here, I’m also excited by the potential of PTX but can’t ignore that the market seems unimpressed.

In my view, the jewel in the crown for PTX is OmniCar and all that encompasses. While there might already be some awareness by the market of some of the potential of OmniCar, there’s no clinical data yet to lend weight to its promise. There’s not even preclinical data yet in the AML program to provide some evidence of potential efficacy. So there's likely a fair deal of skepticism that the OmiCar program can deliver on its promise.

Money certainly isn’t chasing risk at the moment and the broad biotech sector is still on the nose. Many investors are unlikely to be willing to commit money to what is essentially theoretical at this stage, particularly if the sector is flat.

Then add to this the incredible complexity of what PTX is doing. I have spent countless hours attempting to bring myself up to speed with what they are doing and the sheer scope of that task is daunting. That’s OK for me – I happen to enjoy the research and am fortunate to have the time to educate myself – but I would imagine that many other investors lack either the time, the inclination or the ability. Some don’t even give a toss whether the science is convincing – they just want to see a convincing chart!

In the meantime, as you say, there is opportunity for those who do see the opportunity and do believe in the potential here, to get set. Unveiling of compelling preclinical AML data might just be what it takes to wake up the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $23.65K 615.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564695 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 26186 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.