GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

I attended the AGM yesterday and I was the only share holder...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    I attended the AGM yesterday and I was the only share holder there.
    The second largest SH voted against the renumeration report which is disappointing, they voted for it last year and indicates the issues that have existed between 1 and 2 are back again.

After the presentation that Grant gave I had the opportunity to ask questions of Grant another director and another person who specializes in power solutions for mining.

As I was the lone sh I asked all the questions and covered
    MDA why has it not been signed
    when is is now expected to be signed
    why is not such a high priority now

CDA approach taken and why
    where is it at
    when is expected to be ready

When the next CR will be

Status of the project to move the people off the land

Details of the components that will be used to power all the phases of the mine using green solutions

Feedback from customer regarding the product produced from the refinery solution test

What the uranium will be used for

Prior to attending the AGM I posted this in response to a question

" I will be there, Grant will be giving a presentation and I am sure there will be an opportunity to ask questions, the last AGM Grant stayed on the teams meeting for over an hour and answered many questions.

I am sure those with no negative history would be made welcome."

user chokdee took great offense at this and posted a number of petty insults like he has done many times before

"You offer nothing. Only after management announcements then pat yourself on the back as you already knew because you went to an AGM."
    "Try contributing something useful for once"

The abuse doesnt bother me, never has it is juvenile and indicates other issues at play IMO, it is not me that appears on here everyday, I have much more to my life than HC and have never sought "pats on the back", I suspect his words describe someone closer to home.

After reading his insults again am I going to spend the next hour typing out my notes on the topics covered, no, that would make me the sad act he describes.

In future I will stick to posting my opinion and keep my research to myself. Apologies to everyone else some of the info was interesting but I will not put myself out in the face of petty abuse, it sends the wrong message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.