GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-15

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Funny individual. "THOSE" - oh is there many more of me Mr nothing whom can dish out smart ass remarks but no - can not accept challenge.

I am a little busy investing - creating a great deal of wealth to waste my time with an infant - so much so I can keep buying GBE - in the same confidence as BT and others in knowledge that the MDA (just one part of the key progress) has been through minister of mining - minister of finance and now awaits AG for final very top level approval. Then off GBE go with progress as presented by management - not you but nice anyway you spent so much time - or wasted such when one could just do the same as other GBE holders and view company announcements. You see I do not ever need reading anyones post on HC of any stock to decide my buying / selling - that would be rather foolish. Wonderful provision to provide chats but certainly not for investing.
    Wonderful thing and again off you go to ignore. Way to busy and happy in life for your childish games - digs. People come to this forum not to listen to you or me so best way to end it - as you clearly will not. People deserve better than this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.