APC 0.00% 0.1¢ australian potash limited

Lets face it - Shackleton isn't up to it - he only has himself...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Lets face it - Shackleton isn't up to it - he only has himself to blame - great project / potash prices excellent. Markets IMO are going to take on a 'risk off' status for a period of time now - so what will be his excuse then. The guy is sitting in a corner somewhere paralysed like a deer in the head lights. He had his opportunity to get funding and he has f$%ked up badly. We are now back down at levels not seen since 2016 !! The smart money has either exited or is still getting rid of the last of their holdings - insiders always know what is going on before retails investors.

I do wonder what all these Board of directors do on a daily basis apart from take a wage - the company isn't a producer so what is there to do. I believe in miracles which is lucky as its going to take one to reverse this - they need funding big time / offtake agreements / what ever it takes - like I said, it will take a miracle though - all that the last failed capital raise has done has paid business expenses and their wages for a small period of time . Technically the chart looks terrible. Massive selling volume today and previously - it needs to close above 2.2c today on this sort of volume to get a thumbs up technically - won't hold my breath but lets see !!! E .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.