MDI 6.67% 1.6¢ middle island resources limited

They have telegraphed it already in the anns.We didn't hit...

1. 2,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    They have telegraphed it already in the anns.

We didn't hit mineralization in any of the cores or at least commercial/economical intercepts. There they are DUDS. It is the reason why the SP is what it is.

They have also telegraphed a Pivot into another project/sector. Indicating Barkly is a hoax.

It has been around 5 months since drilling was completed. It does not take 20 weeks for assay labs to process results.

Especially since drilling across all sectors is slow.

They will not release the assays until they have logged and interpreted the results which is a 'how long is a piece of string' type scenario. When i said, they won't be released, i did not mean 'never will be released', i mean't they are not going to release them in the traditional fashion, instead, they'll be withed until they've closed out their next move.

The results will be poor but if you are in already and in deep, there is no point selling now especially at current valuations, might aswell wait to see what the next pivot is.

We gambled big time selling sandstone and it came back to bite us in the balls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.486M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $1.377K 86.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9428 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.