MDI 13.3% 1.3¢ middle island resources limited

What an absolute sh#@t show this has turned into. I'm all for...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    What an absolute sh#@t show this has turned into.

I'm all for being honest but to put in bold at the start of the presentation like its a company highlight that they're onto their third exploration manager just goes to show how special these guys are.

I don't believe the labs would compromise themselves for these monkeys by with holding results but I also don't believe the assays aren't ready after 6 months either which leaves only one incredible possibility that the company is not releasing them. The geniuses will probably try sneak them into the back of the quarterly. Why they would want to do this is beyond me - its not like anticipation of the results is keeping the sp up.

Many lessons learned on this one. I thought geoscience Australia were more credible and reliable than they've proven to be - they achieved their goal with the NT government of attracting exploration dollars into the region haven't they. Funny how they waited 2 years to release the NBK04 assays - and waited until everyone had settled in and got their drilling programs underway before announcing they had lied. It also gave them more time to spruik the regions potential at conferences before dropping the truth.

No point selling now. Lets see if these f#%@ktards can pull a Forrest Gump and surprise us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.832M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.619K 200.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 136723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.