88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Strongly disagree, company just needs to pay themselves...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3161
    Strongly disagree, company just needs to pay themselves appropriately not this excessive remuneration and importantly do more than 1 well a year and finding successes. Basically, company do their job better than what we have experienced over all these years imo. Then SP will respond accordingly and maintain a level above 3c, which minimises these large % swings. We are in this mess only because of what this company has done, fact imo!!!!

Doing as you propose, given this lifestyle, part time, 1 well company with the current status quo/planning imo would be disastrous for all holders, as SP would be decimated big time, especially after a duster!

Just take these for examples under the current 1 well over 2-3 winters to actually complete a well to flow testing, which includes stimulation and horizontals and then longer to finally have a commercial reserve ready to sell on market, could take easily take 5 years. Don't forget any further bad communications saying drill is being rushed and may not finish etc etc etc. SP will get hammered big time imo.....

100:1
    20 Bil shares : 200 Mil shares
    SP 0.008c : 80c

50:1
    20 Bil shares : 400 Mil shares
    SP 0.008c : 40c

25:1
    20 Bil shares : 800 Mil shares
    SP 0.008c : 20c

How on earth would we maintain 80c, 40c and 20c if we only do 1 well a year. So, we raise cash, further dilution, drill 1 well - 4-6 weeks all done either success or duster, then wait another 10 months to do this cycle again. SP will certainly fall back to sub 2c levels imo.

This is my greatest fear that having a board who are immune to any consolidation as hold no shares imo, isn't a risk for them, they are not effected, that's why I want changes and have a fresh board structure who have serious holdings "skin in the game" over time.

Whilst our current board hold bugger all shares, that's a huge worry for me and I do not want to be holding shares if ever this was to happen. What was misled by a poster on here saying I support a team for massive consolidation was so wrong and have made my point very clear on here several times of what this company has to do, irrespective of our board structure into the future. I say again drill all year round, have the infrastructure there and have successes NOT a success imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.