MLX 5.26% 36.0¢ metals x limited

To be fair most of your facts are true, but I would say only...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    To be fair most of your facts are true, but I would say only half truths.

The question from the broker that was shutdown was more-so shutdown on the basis that the broker was asking for a lot of detail and quite in depth that would simply not be available at a drop of a hat (ie, a breakdown of the c1 costs into mining, processing maintenance etc..and then furthermore the broker wanted to know the forward looking c1 expected costs to which Brett suggested that he's not willing to share that forward looking statement in the current forum (AGM) maybe this will be announced with the updated LOM that was earmarked to be released in the second half of the year. If the broker sends all those questions he had in an email, it could be addressed properly. Yes, I also picked up on the fact that Brett was in Hong Kong but he also mentioned that he was on site just last week. Not sure who your expectant CEO is, or what his qualifications are, but nonetheless according to the annual report Brett is on less than your quoted $500k. I agree, the costs are up, I disagree that they're "unexplained". Brett mentioned in the AGM that the costs are up due to lower volume combined with inflationary pressures, and also explained in the recent quarterly reports. I do agree that nico and CYM are not going that well, but they are outside of MLX control. 100% agree, lets hope for some positive drill results.

I understand that you (and I) have had some frustrations to date with MLX, however beating it up doesn't do anyone any good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $326.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $736.9K 2.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 615495 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 31152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.