IRX 3.23% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

Hi all, recent new holder of IRX here. In with a small parcel at...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi all, recent new holder of IRX here. In with a small parcel at the moment but considering adding more. The upside seems large with such a small market cap at present.

I've spent the last couple of evenings reading through some of the recent announcements and associated commentary here on HotCopper. I also hold IHL and can see why posters here are referring to IRX as the younger cousin, it seems a very similar playbook. However I have noticed the lack of attention that IRX seems to receive as per your post@Pinky789, both in terms of posters on this forum and in daily volume traded. I too wonder how the company could get noticed more. Hopefully significant new interest is generated when the upcoming 'opening of IND' announcements are released.

One thought I had about why IHL maybe generated more interest and commentary on HotCopper in the early days is there was a couple of regular posters that were in the top 20 shareholders (or at least claimed to be.. I don't recall ever seeing any kind of proof). I don't know why but this seemed to make me check in on the IHL discussions more regularly for some reason.

I'm interested to know (if they're willing to put their hand up) are there any Top 20 IRX holders commenting or checking in on discussion here?
    The below is from the most recent Annual Report to Shareholders.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5422/5422335-09e673541e6e9de7f527f13e1d962415.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.