FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

its undevalued for sure.. the question is .. can we become...

1. 5,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    its undevalued for sure.. the question is .. can we become overvalued..

how do you get to be the in crowd while being connected to China or not part of the UN Global Compact on climate BS.
    I have nothing in particular against China (besides totalitarian surveillance state) other than the political observation that someone has to take the fall for the collapse of the global financial system and the western govts and banks dont want to take the fall.. so a significant war is almost inevitable as the smoke screen.
    on top of that we have SD with a controlling interest that cant be contested, thats no good to the likes of blackrock et al.
    the upside (OVER performance) will only come from a contested takeover offer from 2 or more majors
    Whatever is left of LMIII will eventually get flushed out in a gold rush.. so thats just a delay factor rather than a permanent kneecapping.

The AISC pardon my scepticism.. seems a bit optimistic .. its going to take actual production numbers and profits to prove those credible IMO.. and unlikely to be priced in in advance of confirmation
    We also have soveriegn risk as fiat collapses and economy falls into depression of higher levels of state and or federal royalty greed.. easier theft method than nationalization.
    Then we have energy risk, which might work in our favour in a depressionary environment; it may see oil not shoot to the moon for a few years just yet,.. or maybe even long term. I can see the path for cars to EV result in the masses being removed of car ownership having to hire an EV from councils or corporations as required because there simply is not enough resources in the world to replace all combustion cars with EVs or the energy to charge them either.. though arguably that is the problem reaction solution to make nuclear energy popular.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $10.26K 82.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140038 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.