EXR 16.7% 15.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ok folks, before you start bagging this presentation sometimes...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Ok folks, before you start bagging this presentation sometimes things can appear differently in the real light of day rather than just being on the end of a zoom call when you can't actually see what s happening. I was actually at the AGM today with a small number of other share holders.
    You can't compare the company with one's like BHP if that's what you are referring to as being professional (BHP-of which I was at when they last had their AGM here in Adelaide).

@BasVermeulen makes a good point, I have seen Richard on numerous Next Investor presentations and he was no different then, than he was today, No one had any drinks they were all sober . In person you would get a different impression of how the meeting was run so I won't elaborate any further.

The MD Presentation by Neil was well executed like all previous presentations that he does.
    I was able to ask several questions at question time at the end which were all answered professionally by Neil, Richard and Stephen regarding the R+D funding, Grandis and Nomgon 10.

I asked about the SPP Options listing on the ASX.
    All of the paperwork has been submitted to the ASX and the company is just waiting on their ruling.
    At this stage Richard saw no reason why this wouldn't go ahead.
    The SPP shares should all appear in your accounts tomorrow being the 17th of October.

I was able to speak with all the Board members Neil, Richard, Stephen and Anna at the end of the meeting and I particularly spoke with Neil at length about Grandis. I know they are all excited about the days ahead. We should see a re-rate in the SP with the activity that lays ahead, the nature of the area where they are drilling as this area is hot property at the present with our neighbors being Shell and Santos we should have excellent market exposure and the potential of discovering high volumes of gas is very promising.
    Naturally the company can not commit to estimated SP moves and when, but the market should wake up pretty soon to what EXR has on their doorstep.

For what it's worth I came away totally confident that I have invested in the right company at the right time in the right energy market.
    Make no mistake they are a professional outfit.

On a final note we are on track to spud Daydream 2 at the end of the month and their Chief Geologist is in Mongolia as we speak.
    Not long to wait now, we are cashed up, the AGM is done and dusted and we are good to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.030(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $179.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 15.0¢ $1.670M 10.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 911738 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 11563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.