EXR 0.00% 15.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-20

1. 4,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    Thank you Instrotech. It reads like attendance was worth the effort. I was able to speak to Anna and Greg when they were in Perth in September, it's great to speak in person and get answers. Which leads me to the following.....

I've read your debrief, and you've illustrated the problem with communication. Assume you were listening to the Zoom conference, like many did, and you'd take away a different picture. The format would have been better if we could have seen the directors and management, and see them answer questions. I was under the impressions no questions would be fielded on Zoom, which eventually they did, albeit a couple. The conference was glitchy. It was difficult to hear Richard. We need to present like Invictus does. Scott does a fantastic job and will literally spend hours answering each and every question - saying time is limited indicates poor allocation of time.

We're about to drill the biggest impact hole in the company's history - why don't we have the level of involvement like Invictus does? We're drilling amongst majors and super majors, close to market, no sovereign risk, existing infrastructure a stones throw away. We tick all the boxes. We're like the best website on the internet that no one can see because there's no SEO and no one knows we exist.....

Anyway, after reading your summary I'm looking forward to the updates on Grandis, this'll be the first year where we're on the edge of our seat during the Christmas period waiting for updates. I understand Nomgon will take time, hopefully we'll get an update on flow rates in the months to come. We are expecting an update on the completion of the drilling program in Mongolia I assume.

Last edited by 2020Mustang: 16/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $464.2K 3.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 350583 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 220882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.