CKA 2.06% 9.5¢ cokal limited

I agreed with what you seem to have in mind which was along the...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I agreed with what you seem to have in mind which was along the lines that communication should be in terms of progress vs an updated costed plan and production schedule.

Re the problems they are now (hopefully) better known with solutions along the lines of:
    • river conditions - will work around the restrictions by stockpiling when river allows transport (think they mentioned 280 days a year on average - need 4metres)
    • contractor - now replaced with one that has more trucks etc available to mobilise
    • licencing - now solved for BBM (though TBAR still awaiting approvals but this isnt a bottleneck yet)
    • road grades - trucks will be limited to approx 2/3 carrying capacity but as cash flow emerges the steep sections can be leveled to improve carrying capacity
    • barge loading - conveyer will improve conditions and reduce the river height they need to load
    • gravel - indicated there is limited available locally. not sure I remember a specific solution to this discussed.

So ATM lots of 2/3rds in there (trucking capacity, river availability, barge size, loading efficiency, etc) which accounts for the lower production volumes but hopefully in time these can be improved. So it would be good to get some comments on this also in the quarterly updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $6.553K 67.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51426 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ 75468
Last updated 15.57pm 30/05/2024 ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.