CR9 8.33% 1.1¢ corella resources ltd

Barmy, this One's just for you. For some reason I'm still...

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Barmy, this One's just for you. For some reason I'm still thinking you're not beyond hope? As yet.

"When you first raised the cow dung nonsense, it was a study you "were aware of". And then you refused to give any more details about the study, even though it was info you volunteered. Strange.

"You also later referred to the cow dung extraction as being done by an unlisted company - referred to as "they", so not one you were employed by or involved with.

Now it's your labs that did it?"

All points in your statements above are true at the time of writing, and now. Though you need not believe that it if it makes you uncomfortable. It is of no concern to me. That is with the exception of the "employed by" comment. I'm not employed by anyone. Not now, nor for decades past. Freelance I am sport.

As for the rest of the BUY/HELD Posters here. I'm strongly of the opinion that not One of you believes your own spin on this forum. As I see it, you've all bought into this mess at levels well above where it's Trading now, and I'd say you're all just trying to talk this thing up a spot or Two, to achieve your Buy in level, and then you'll all run for the Exit.

Why would I form this opinion? What makes me so sure?

I'll tell you why I'm so sure. It's as plain as the Nose on your Face.The Options tell the Tale!

As I'm writing., Any One of you can currently Buy 4,000,000 CR9O's here and now at $0.004. They have a year and a half of life on them, and the SP needs little more than a double from here and they're in the money. That gives you a Six and a Half times exposure to upside. That's if you truly believe there's any real upside in this Company?

To put it in another context., If any of you, by any stretch of your imagination, believed that this Company could achieve a measly $50Mill Market Cap anytime between now and May 2025 you'd be Buying the lot of them.

At a $50Mill M-Cap You would pick up $175,000.00 by spending a paltry $16,000.00 today.

So Believer's. Don't all rush them all at once!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.116M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.31K 210K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 234553 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.