CR9 0.00% 1.2¢ corella resources ltd

I do find it humorous when a stock price is down the “it’s a...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I do find it humorous when a stock price is down the “it’s a tough market” is blamed but when it’s performing well, it’s never “it’s a just a bull market that’s lifting the price”. Management use that excuse time and time again. There are plenty of micro caps that are performing really well, especially in the resource related space.
    You compare this dismal performance to something like the small companies index (although not a 100% accurate comparison), you see how bad this thing has performed.
    Yes the smaller end of town has lagged, compared to the 200 that’s just about to kiss all time highs again.

The 2 biggest factors I believe this thing has stunk it up, is a terrible capital structure with too many free and cheap shares allocated to the inner circle, who can then offload at or below listing price when they see fit and a lack of action by the board to attract buying support through brokers etc. if they were doing their job they are paid to do, these relentless sellers would be soaked up and stabilise the share price.

instead we have to listen to the poo eating, Tony obsessed, Wippa Snippa every 3 days when this moved down 10%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.581M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $253 21.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 43478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.