CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1524
    Good post windy
    Company in dormy land just now and that does not mean nothing is going on as I believe plenty of activity in the background, we just cant see it right now.
    It's a great big melting pot and some of the next steps are crucial in company progress and I'm thinking the Renascor Team are competently weighing up the options and I would imagine there are various, but which various is the best fit?
    Goal posts have moved and now is company chance to take advantage, but big need to get this next step right.
    I'm favouring a buy in to facilitate construction and I'm favouring that the partner may be from the US.
    Just my opinion and much will happen, but this next step for Renascor is super important and from what management have demonstrated to me so far is that they will be holding their cards pretty close to their chest until they have all the necessary detail to make the best decision for shareholders. That may/will mean some more patience is required but I don't think it will be that much longer before a direction is provided.
    Hang in and my opinion only.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $78.97K 998.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 693004 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 767391 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.