DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

#I don't think vertex is best comparison but your point about...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    #I don't think vertex is best comparison but your point about how good is 17% proteinuria reduction compared to other things in fsg is very valid one. Turns out it's not that special, OK, but nothing special. Sparesantan dropped proteinuria by 50% and still failed final endpoint in the phase 3 fsg trial. I think I seen dapagliflozin sglt2 inhib did better than 17% in fsg too.
    #the biggest problem with DMX is that the size of their phase 2 fsg study is so low, just 7 patients, it makes the result almost useless to interpret because when trial is so tiny like that you risk over-estimation of result.
    #so we will have to see what results dimx gets in march in bigger group of patients. when market has that specific information and the trial progress, updated randomisation numbers and expected timelines for completion for the full trial then I might look at this stock again.
    #yes there is deal with advance Pharma but my take on what was communicated is that dimx still wears all the development risk. the upfront of 10m aud is loose change for a partner with revenue of more than half billion usd and barely covers 3 or 4 months of R&D costs according to last 4c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.