DXB 2.78% 52.5¢ dimerix limited

With respect to the DXB-200 Phase 2a FSGS study results, the...

1. 13,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    With respect to the DXB-200 Phase 2a FSGS study results, the kidney disease experts had this to say:

“I believe that the results of this Phase 2a FSGS study, together with the positive outcomes of the Company’s prior Phase 2a study in Chronic Kidney Disease, further validates Dimerix’ lead candidate, DMX-200, in sclerotic kidney diseases. The positive signals suggest that treatment with DMX-200 may indeed result in clinically meaningful improvements in kidney function when added to the standard of care in patients with FSGS. To have 86% of patients see a benefit on DMX-200 versus placebo in a disease is very impressive. I am very excited at what this may mean for future studies in patients with FSGS," commented Dr Hiddo Heerspink, Chair of the Dimerix Medical Advisory Board.

Investigator on the study and Head of the Melbourne Renal Research Group, Associate Professor David Packham, commented “These are tremendous top line results and certainly very encouraging for all FSGS sufferers. I look forward to further analysis over the next several weeks, which I expect will equally be fascinating and informative.”

But now we have anonymous poster vrs37 saying about the very same study:

"#the biggest problem with DMX is that the size of their phase 2 fsg study is so low, just 7 patients, it makes the result almost useless to interpret because when trial is so tiny like that you risk over-estimation of result."

Golly gosh - just don't know whose advice to follow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $288.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.0¢ 51.0¢ $1.930M 3.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 136 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 28650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.