DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-47

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    "yes yes I know it's on top of angiotensin blocker and compared to placebo."

Its not Yes Yes Einstien...The whole premise of DMX-200 is add on to the standard of care so its an added benefit to the patient that's why you simply can't say 17%. We are not sparsentan (stand alone therapy), we are an add on drug and if you have again bothered to read archives, potential of Dimerix to work in conjunction with Sparsentan is possible as well.

In terms to your statistical significance of P value...Now I know its a term widely used statistical measure...

But I will also add is that a lower P value doesnt necessarily mean that the drug works and same goes for vice versa. You will be surprised to see how many drugs how many drugs at different P values end up getting a completely different final outcome...

The other thing I will add is that at such a low sample size, p value sort of become less relevant...

I think the other poster like you quoted Opthea P2 magnificent results...You and him/her may want to also check the history of Fovista...

Finally, you may want to check who Dr Hiddo Heerspink and David Packham are before you come here and throw garbage out.

Now does this mean, I am 100% sure that the trial outcome is a definite success, absolutely NO.

But investing is about risk reward as NO one, even smart A$$ like you can predict the final outcome (Many drugs with amazing P2 results fail P3, again look up Fovista as someone mentoned Opthea)...We may not make great returns on this drug but atleast most made their initial investment back by buying and selling at the right time...

P.S.: Since the time you came on this forum and trying to find a reason why you don't want to invest, you could have pretty much doubled your money in the last 2 weeks if you keep things simple and went with risk/reward...Not that smart I guess..

Now go fly Kites

Last edited by singhgu: 03/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.