RTR 0.00% 4.4¢ rumble resources limited

I went along and sat quietly in the back. A few questions asked...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I went along and sat quietly in the back. A few questions asked by others: (my loose interpretations)

-The 94MT was not received as well because it came from multiple holes (very loose interp)
    -Scoping studies and all things heritage took about 9 months of negotiation to resolve so large delays meant they had to move on to other things, one of those ended up leading them to the MATO discovery. In part the WA heritage laws slowed it even further, all sorted now.
    -A question was asked about the DMS and they are at minimum looking at a x2 yet seem positive it will deliver much more, they are doing ore sorting as well and apparently the type of material they have suits the DMS well. results 1st qtr 2024.
    -They are focusing on bang for buck with the drilling one of those is extending mato to south I think it was as they believe that has high potential from what they have seen so far.
    -In better market conditions they believe bigger players would already be watching yet say it's an industry wide challenge and as the market is not fantastic the bigger players want all smalls to do all the derisking.

My take on funds available is they expect that the announcements, maybe late this year, yet definitely early next year with DMS and Mato will be the catalyst for positive movement in the price. They hinted at looking at non-dilution activities to get funds, so maybe sale of Western Queen?

That is about all my untrained brain could take in, yet there was many other discussions and the energy seemed to be pretty positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $64.70K 1.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 410120 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 127527 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 225210
Last updated 14.57pm 04/06/2024 ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.