DLI 4.35% 22.0¢ delta lithium limited

Below are some comments from CE, from the AGM today, reported by...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Below are some comments from CE, from the AGM today, reported by the AFR from the link you posted.

CE appears to have the insight that people are really questioning whether he is the right man for the job and whether he is in alignment with shareholders and has gone as far as saying that he wants his Minres investment in Delta to not only grow but flourish, Also that Delta may trade gold for “tier one land” to explore for lithium. With such strong votes in the resolutions, it appears Waratah, idemitsu As well as Gina are backing CE here. This should present optionality for Delta, having Minres and idemitsu still on board as mentioned in the chairman’s address today (as long as we don’t get bullied by them). If the comments below from CE play out as stated, then it should present some growth and give Delta a robust foundation to grow from with optionality, CE rarely loses and if he is truly onboard with Delta then we might not be in terrible hands. Time will tell.

CE’s comments below;

“I know there’s a question mark hanging out there about whether I’m the appropriate chair from the company. I think I am, but time will prove that,”

“We’ve identified a number of regions out there that we think are going to be good for Delta,”

“And then there are other opportunities where – and we’re not a gold mining company at Delta – where we’ll be prepared to trade our gold, so we can get some tier 1 quality land.“Be assured when I’ve got my Delta hat on, I’m there for Delta. And I’m going to make sure that the MinRes investment not only grows but flourishes, and my intention is I’d like to get them [Delta assets] into production at the earliest possible [time].”
    Last edited by Jimmy08: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $66.98K 300.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 118612 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 32702 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.