ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4039
    Yep some realistic and unsurprising comments from Chris Ellison there that he recognizes that some DLI shareholders have some questions about control and what Ellison is there for. At least he is prepared to talk about the elephant in the room - unlike a lot of corporate Australia. He's basically saying when he has his DLI hat on he will be looking after DLI shareholders interest and he's certainly looked after MIN shareholders interests over the years so if he does that and delivers that then fine with me.

As you say Jimmy08 - time will tell - and thats what Ellison is asking for - some time wearing his DLI hat to prove to DLI shareholders. So from now on we will need to watch the performance of DLI's peers as well as the overall market sentiment towards Li and hopefully see DLI outperform its peers and not see us DLI shareholders oppressed/bullied too much by Ellison, Gina Reinhart, Idemetsu and Waratah.

There is certainly nothing wrong with the ground and the rocks - thats what attracted Ellison to the register but I would still love to hear Flanno's point of view once he is out of "gardening leave" and non-disclosure agreements. Flanno might be too much of a gentleman to talk out of school anyway, and making an enemy out of Ellison unnecessarily only makes your life more difficult in WA anyway, so we may never hear David Flanagans point of view.

Seems to be for the retailers that the ChrisGina blocking stake syndrome is an opportunity to try to get a position in or preferably below the net average price of MIN, Hancock Prospecting, Mark Creasy, SQM, Idemetsu etc and just try to ride out whatever wheeling and dealing and eventual development path they decide to take all this Li Spod rock that they have locked up. I'm also owning MIN resources shares in the eventuality that the wealth transfer may end up at MIN rather than the targets such as DLI and LTR. Hats off to Chris that so far he has been smart, agile and has not overpaid for any assets and has got some on the cheap (i.e. Bald Hill).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.