DLI 0.00% 21.5¢ delta lithium limited

I agree with you and @maccadu. The more CE discusses Delta and...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I agree with you and @maccadu. The more CE discusses Delta and the more transparent he is, will provide us shareholders with more confidence, transparency and allows us to make more informed decisions around our Delta investments.

If my memory serves me correctly, CE recently stated (possibly in Minres AGM) something along the lines of - his plans will be revealed in the next 6 months. I’m hoping by mid next year that we will know what his plan is.

Although our SP has halved, as have many other lithium explorers, I’m having a hard time seeing Gina, idemitsu and Waratah all losing out while CE wins. Each of the four entities will want to make some sort of profit out of Delta, and personally I believe all would be well informed of what the plan is and I also believe they would all currently be under water when it comes to their investments. If none of these big four holders are selling, then I don’t see a reason to get overly concerned. In fact, to my knowledge, all have recently been buying more shares on market and in the entitlement offer with the exception of idemitsu, which is somewhat a vote of confidence. I would not be surprised if Waratah has in-house geos that analyse drill results and may also have the option of giving Delta a phone call to chat with delta geos or going to site and checking out the dirt, this is how the industry is, us retail know very little. So this would also be a vote of confidence if true as Waratah has recently been buying on market.

Its a bit of a long game now that lithium prices have really cooled off, but if the supply deficit continues to play out over the next decade, then we aren’t badly positioned with a strong register and hopefully a relatively decent MRE.

I’m sure I saw a post in the last couple of months that was a screenshot of an investment funds estimated MRE for the drilling to date at yinnetharra? Can anyone recall seeing that post? I have a feeling it was around 20-25Mt but can’t be sure. Would be nice to see it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $188.0K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25120 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.