PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

I think that any fresh eyes would be pretty happy with the plan...

1. Mer
    1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I think that any fresh eyes would be pretty happy with the plan laid out on page 21. Lots of potential packed into next year's timeframe. If they can stick their landings and find clients, 25 onwards looks promising. However, it's mainly going to be tired-and-jaded(raise your hands, mine's certainly up) giving this the once over. Oh look, another transformational year coming up! Yea hah, pop the champagne, it's all happening and . . . ahh, screw it, I'll believe it when it happens.

Lots of in-house capability being developed during 24. Upstream plants, AMD and Battery precursor all getting a run. Procurement and workshop fit-out. Sounds expensive and unless they've got partners or clients footing some of the bill, that 10% extra they're after looks like it will be needed.

AMD and battery precursor projects - client requests or PWN anticipating business? Bahay mentioned an AMD opportunity with proposal going in by end of August(memory, don't fail me now). Is this a follow-on from that with client attached?

Plenty of projects being developed in-house. No excuse not to keep SH updated, especially since PWN has the Investor Hub where they can post info without needing an announcement. Irritating to see them blame market conditions for SP. Trust that Bahay is working hard to get this over the line. Have fallen out of trust with his communication and regards for smaller SH.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 157.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6866619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8375515 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 443153
Last updated 15.51pm 30/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.