SVG 0.00% 2.8¢ savannah goldfields limited

Thanks Towie. Are you feeling better, recovering OK?If and When...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Thanks Towie. Are you feeling better, recovering OK?

If and When they can get the extra circuit added to their existing plant at Georgetown to enable them to treat both types of ore which are available there and surrounding mines then they can treat their own reserves along with Toll treating some of the richer ores from surrounding mines.

Agreed good point. Plenty to look forward to.

They do need to DRILL and prove up their Existing JORC at Georgetown.

Yes, lots of upside there. Geology is good for further drilling.
    (Scotty Hills assessments).

What and why this is being held up I do not Know AIMOP DYOR Cheers to holders Towie.
    I'm sure they are continuing the drilling as per previous plans.
    Maybe due to the wet season they have delayed a bit
    - they have a few thunderstorms
    376 km between Cyclone Jasper landfall at Cairns and Georgetown, so we will see if it affects the SVG operations..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5821/5821447-ddfe1169b071df08684b38e05c1a07cc.jpg

Someone is nibbling away at the 0.045 this morning .
    The nibbler is me for the 4.5c stack. (or one of the nibblers).

I have now reached my target of 15c positions for my investment in SVG after a lot of patience.
    (This puts me at 3c in the pre-consolidation prices - pre plant, pre-mining, pre-georgetown holdings)
    So no more nibbles from the Nibbler

Wishing everyone a Merry Xmas.
    Having reached my investment goal here, I will back off from posting.

The collapse of AJQ, PET, RVR, HRN, TPE and other small stock I've held in 2022-2023 has left me a bit burnt and bitter with small caps.
    I predict other small caps to go under in the 2024 as well.

Its rare to find a small cap winner in the market but there are some such as DRO, SMN, LBL, RFT, ALA, DXB, ABV where there is decent adoption of innovation occurring (however some are still working through their debt).

I thought water would have been the new gold - but SDX, DEM and CNQ are all in negative EPS, and PET went into administration.

I'm looking at positive EPS, growth, undervalued and low debt companies now.
    Most of these are larger established companies.
    Any tips would be appreciated. So far the following look good ABV, A2M, WDS, SIQ, RFT, MCY, LBL, IPL, HVN, ESK, CTD, BSE, VMT, SUN, SSM, SQ2, SLC, RMS, RIO, PRU, PME, ORI, NST, IMA, IFM, IAG, GOR, EMR, EDV, DHG.

Although they have high debt the following also look like their positive cashflow can handle it (D/E ratios >50%)
    CSL, CPU, KAR, WOW, QAN, ORA, CEN, IFT, IDX, MIN, THL, CWY, NUF GNE, BAP, AGL .

DRE had some great drilling results for Au, but then the stock price sank afterwards ... that's how fickle the market is.
    No positive cashflow = no investment.

Obviously DYOR,
    If you are looking to:
    1) Average down in SVG to wait for good times to come; OR
    2) Exit to find greener pastures there are lots of options out there.

Merry Xmas to all posters and crew.
    2023 was the year of the Magpies AFL win ....
    so overall a great year to celebrate.

Merc Out

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5821/5821459-3f219ddc72a3d7e29f32e2f94ccc4700.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.870M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81444 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 22 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.