BCT 20.0% 0.6¢ bluechiip limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-27

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    All valid perspectives, and it is quite clear that our Achilles Heel is a weakness and a threat that has most of us on edge.

Regardless of Fuji deal, if 2024 is another year of organic growth and consolidating those big clients and their portfolio of labs, then the future prospects of the company are very promising and an inevitable increase in SP is only a matter of time.

The cash flow management is the one thing that continues to perplex me and if Andrew et al can find a way to bank one of year of operations to avoid having to rattle the can at basement prices and the vulnerability that comes with that, then I'll be content to back management in and give them every opportunity... however, if we keep raising miniscule amounts that barely see us through a quarter, and keep paying transaction and admin fees each time we do so, then I hope Andrew doesn't jump on HotCopper to read my scathing witty takes on his competence and business acumen - no professional ego is resilient enough to completely shrug off the insults of anonymous HC account...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.54K 1.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4000250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3404453 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.