IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Hi Steini, I am thinking the shareprice will be between 15-20c...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Hi Steini, I am thinking the shareprice will be between 15-20c by Christmas, based on the fact we have not seen any of the expected reaction to the Fast track announcement as yet and that we were in a state of limbo with the AGM votes.
    It is quite amusing to hear the knockers of PH and management reluctantly cede defeat as the overwhelming votes were a serious endorsement of management decisions, even some minor conciliation towards the CR.
    I don't envisage that those critical of management will change their tune completely as that is the nature of the beast, having worked closely with similar types over the years it is very unlikely they will change.
    Of course there will be some, despite their buy sentiment that would have alteria motives and are really hoping to influence others by casting doubt on the company decision making, and further to that the targeting of individuals.
    One post earlier today making massive assumptions of PH motives, even summing up his personality traits as some type of psychotic, with narcissistic tendencies, seriously, get a grip people.
    Anyway, I digress, we are on the road to a great journey should all that Yuman Fong has suggested occurs, and what a journey it may be.
    I cannot wait to say to my Grandchildren, and if fortunate my Great Grandchildren, I bought shares in that company when it was 12c because not only did I believe in the science, I also had unwavering faith in those that ran the company.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.