IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

How will Allogenic CAR-T change this space not only in blood...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    How will Allogenic CAR-T change this space not only in blood cancers, but also solid tumours? Is this some kind of catalyst here with FA/TA at the moment? Are we the Numpties that keep up with FA that are the last to really know? @Owl vs Fox

Hi Owl,
    When the news broke of the FDA investigation, I wondered whether it was a threat or an opportunity for azer-cel. Heading down that rabbit hole has been fascinating and I now wonder whether the age of autologous CAR-T could be superseded by allogeneic CAR-T for reasons that you have touched on in your post. Above all what has amazed me is the foresight and attention-to-science by the Precision Team and by extension, Team Imugene who saw the opportunity in the allogeneic space created by azer-cel.

There is no hiding from the recent headline in Fierce Pharma, FDA investigates 'serious risk' of secondary cancer following CAR-T treatment. The point of differentiation between azer-cel and autologous CAR-T immunotherapies in relation to the insertion of the CAR into the T cell genome is a game-changer supported by the data to date from the Phase 1b clinical trial. Of course, there are many points of differentiation but as they say, first do no harm.

The numpties that keep up with FA will be rewarded in time as the CEO honours her pledge to follow-the-science. And to think, the Imugene strategy in blood cancers is designed to spill over into solid tumors through an incredible symbiosis that is currently in a formative stage with Vaxinia already awarded a fast track designation in bile duct cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.