ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Leslie has said Imugene are in discussions with BP and I have no reason to not believe her at this stage.

Many drugs fail Phase 3 so there is a risk for BP buying at Phase 1 or 2 so them waiting for more data is understandable.

It is also understandable that a figure or terms are yet to be agreed on.

Imugene position is for a licensing agreement.

An outright would bare more $ upfront but no progress payments or royalties.

Licensing has risks that if the product fails, so too does further monetary reward.

Results are pointing to success not failure but one never knows for sure.

Not a criticism of you, just an observation that you are a little emotionally attached to IMU.

If I had been invested as long as you l, I'm sure I would be too. Well, if I hadn't lost patience before 8 years and moved on. I recall you suggested IMU to friends and family too, so could well be a bit of pressure from them with the, What's happening with IMUGENE Ben? Questions.

Patience would be understandably wearing a bit thin and to finally getting good results to see no deal yet, a little frustrated.

I bought in on the way down from ATH with an average of 16 cents, stopped out for 12 cents so down 25% . Bought back in with even more shares this time with an average of 6 cents.

Watching it go below 4 cents, I was thinking, not again but held on because I believe the company is far further progressed now than those ATH times.

I'm happy to have a little bit more patience in this thing we have.

For now I'm happy to believe that Leslie is not lying, we are in discussions and something will happen soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $531.4K 10.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3429444 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.