RAC 3.79% $1.53 race oncology ltd

@RaceOncology Hi, I've been a shareholder since June 2020 and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    @RaceOncology Hi, I've been a shareholder since June 2020 and want to preface up front that I have only read the AGM and SPP docs in the past few days and not the entirety of messages in this forum since announcement.

I wanted to ask - the upper end of the target for the current raise is quite high compared to the last raise (5.4m from memory) and the lions share seems targeted at FTO rather than the new breast cancer/cardiotoxicity opportunity just announced. Either it wasn't there, or I have missed, the detail behind the need for such significant cash, noting your appreciated and ongoing refrain of running a lean operation. Is there something that has changed which has meant more significant effort and expenditure is needed to underpin the FTO pillar compared to say a few months ago (that you can share in a bullet point or two)?

I ask from a place of ignorance of costs of trials, and having potentially missed information. I'd appreciate any response, and I do not want this message construed as anything less than enthusiasm for your work and for that deserved mention in the AFR. RAC comms beat the crap out of some other listed entities on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.