VUL 7.78% $4.27 vulcan energy resources limited

I will find out the answer to your question maybe in a week. The...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I will find out the answer to your question maybe in a week.

The question that was asked at the AGM was will eventually VUL become a German company? From the answer it seems like the company has seen itself on the world stage. It said it will remain Australian and has intentions of expanding anywhere in the world that, it feels that the conditions are right Including Australia. They definitely feel they can repeat the exercise in Germany elsewhere with Valsorb but also their manpower expertise that they have developed in Germany. They want to bed down the first stage of the lithium extraction and heating before passing on to the second stage but also explore the large opportunity in Germany France and Italy. Nothing though is left out of the equation in other jurisdictions.

They themselves as having first mover advantage and the chance to develop into a huge company. This is a new industry and a chance to become independent of other supply. They have mentioned that they are fielding a large volume of interest and that alone gives you the feeling that you’ve got a chance of expansion. Both Francis and Chris are young and at the top of their game so if they can maintain it something special could come out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.27
Change
-0.360(7.78%)
Mkt cap ! $803.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.57 $4.59 $4.21 $3.724M 854.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 335 $4.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.28 9980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.25
  Change
-0.360 ( 7.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.57 $4.59 $4.21 106143
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.