AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm happy to support the board. Id take them anyday over the...

1. 8,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    I'm happy to support the board. Id take them anyday over the MMGA backdoor boys.

Whether they can get us over the line or not is yet to be seen.

Some holders unfortunately seem to have lost their marbles, check out the TSE forum for instance

Some didnt like a genuine holder like myself who wanted to keep his feet gorunded in reality and point out some of our current negatives so they gang up like children and attempt to bully someone into submission, and as a last ditched effort theyve turned to twitter posts that have absolutely zero to do with the stock. Apparently they havent learned to differentiate between between anti-semitic and anti-zionist and they're discussing how they are going to report these posts to ASIO and the AFP rolleyes.png. I wonder if theyve worked out that there is thousands of religious jews all over the world who are anti-zionist, poor guys have been living under a rock it appears.

But yeah this is the level some of the inner cult have come to, 18 months of suspension and theyre high on emotions to the point they've literally lost the plot. Oh yes they'll high five each other about this too, while they bag the crap out of hot copper, still visit regularly and never look in the mirror themselves. They try get you banned and silence you in a heart beat too. Total waste ofenergy

Really sad state of affairs
    Last edited by ohreally: 24/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.