AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You still haven't managed to digest properly any of the...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368

You still haven't managed to digest properly any of the announcements.

"The Company considers this a strong vote of confidence of both the Board and its clear and considered strategy to advance the development the Manono Lithium and Tin Project (Manono Project) in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) for the benefit of Shareholders and most importantly, the people of Manono and the DRC. With the endorsement from shareholders of this strategy,the Company will continue to pursue the ICC and ICSID proceedings until theCompany procures a negotiated resolution on reasonable terms.

What's more annoying is you state - "Locke, well I see today they expressly note it’s a pathway to obtain liquidity only". This is the first line in the ASX Funding announcement. Your bias is clouding your thinking.

Sit back and watch how this works out as our Management team advance these negotiations.
    You may learn a thing or 2 about loyalty and commitment.

If I were the management team of Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies, I would be extremely nervous today. If AVZ confirms they have supported MMGA then this Agreement should be cancelled by AVZ. They also might learn something about Loyalty.

Well done to the loyal AVZ shareholders on an outstanding result at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.