AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Sydney Guy, Your starting to ramble on and throw your toys out...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Sydney Guy,
    Your starting to ramble on and throw your toys out of the cot. I understand you only read headings on announcements and that you overlooked the wording implying the finance pathway. But lets face facts as they exist today -
    AVZ still has $1.6 quarters of funding available from last quarterly. Will that be needed until there is a resolution?
    We already know the Company is continuing to pursue the ICC and ICSID proceedings until they procure a negotiated resolution on reasonable terms. This has been going on for some time and the process has continually been disrupted through the Chinese influencing others to get involved in their quest to steal Manono away from our shareholders.
    You and others (who seem to have sided with MMGA) conveniently overlook that the disclosure of any information that would promote the value of Manono and its surrounds, in a public forum, only gives advantage for those that are corrupt to file more allegations that the DRC is being taken advantage of.
    AVZ secured the rights to 75% in a fair and equitable deal at that time. AVZ drilling assays and further extensive program has proven this to be worth a lot more. Yes we don't have confirmed results and these won't become available while negotiations are happening. Had Cominiere and Zijin undertaken drilling of the Land they had joint approval to mine they may have discovered what the land rights were potentially worth. We all know the result of that. They haven't even started drilling or turning any soil despite having held their permit for 10 years.

You will recall that Cominiere when AVZ published its DFS were outraged to learn the worth of Manono and what a bargain AVZ Mgmt. had picked this up for.
    Now I am hearing you want the updated DFS published now to provide full disclosure. "WTF". This is extremely amateurish and naive. This information is extremely sensitive given the current situation and will only be disclosed to companies in confidence and who are prepared to negotiate in good faith and on reasonable terms. What do you think Cominiere and Zijin would do getting hold of this new information? Why do you think discussions are being held with the DRC Gov't in Confidence. Forget what MMGA would have you believe. Their statements that discussions with AVZ Management had broken down are fictitious. If MMGA provided written confirmation signed by the President that this was the case many would have believed them. But they failed this disclosure and on the many other allegations they tried to win Shareholder votes on the back of. Absolutely disgraceful conduct. These are facts and they came undone in a convincing show of support by shareholders to our Management team.
    Now that the results of the AGM are in and MMGA have been convincingly defeated, I challenge you to take a positive outlook on how we can get to a positive resolution that would be accepted by Shareholders. Don't look back, that road is already covered. Look forward. I can't see that our team will want to spend a further 12 months in the DRC or in litigation. Pursuing a resolution now on reasonable terms is the best way forward I think we can hope for. IMO the revised DFS is the catalyst to getting the best SP for all holders and a settlement.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.