NTI 2.82% 6.9¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: AGM Results, page-20

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Evening all,

This is trading like it did in the 20’s - unexpected selling but then (shortly, IMO) a major upthrust. Next week or two will be well above this price IMO and rightfully so.

@luzzo.58 and @spiro333 have provided the most thought-provoking posts of the day for me. I want to add/reinforce one thing - it just keeps coming to mind again and again.

Parents with Autistic children will try anything to give their child a better quality of life; I’ve seen this first-hand.
    What I’ve also seen is that, although the % of children on the ASD spectrum is quite small in the general population, the parents are very well connected (as demonstrated by the comments of @luzzo.58).

Some key points for me:
    - CE approval, will mean Mente Autism is available in all European countries (approx 743M people, or 7.3M people somewhere on the ASD spectrum) in the not too distant future
    - That’s Europe; many other places to go, just an example
    - Someone earlier today spoke about “they haven’t got sales sorted”. This is a key message of mine; absolutely #1. This product will NOT need a major sales force or major marketing. As @luzzo.58’s wife did, parents and practitioners will send this out like wildfire, especially as more evidence and data proves up efficacy. Parents follow blogs, subscribe to newsletters, have coffees with other parents etc etc...their finger is on the pulse.

Bottom line - this is a play about populations and market approvals. As approvals proceed, my bet is that market penetration will be very rapid...

And that's only my thoughts on the ASD spectrum (other opportunities are simply mind-numbing, but I'll come back to that in future posts)...

Cheers, noyesm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $70.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $46.07K 657.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 186265 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 14554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.