NTI 1.43% 6.9¢ neurotech international limited

As I was in town, I attended the tight knit AGM, only a dozen...

1. 1,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    As I was in town, I attended the tight knit AGM, only a dozen odd folk besides the board (Peter Griffiths could not attend) and an Azure Rep. Went through the preso that was released. Very professional, upbeat where this is heading and they understand they have set themselves some big goals for the next 12 mths.
    The potential is far reaching, the 140,000 European target is only the Mente Autism aspect, then will flow the Epilepsy, Tinnitus, etc... The data they hold (owned by Neurotech) which has been building for a while now is extremely valuable as no-one else holds the amount of data on ASD. There also seems to be a correlation between ASD and Epilepsy so again the data will invaluable for that field as well. Other points I can recall ;

- Year 1 free, thereafter an annual $99 subscription fee
    - Italian internal approval imminent so sales begin
    - Other Euro Countries priority and as CE Mark approved, only minor Admin formalities for those to come on board. US recruiting just about completed and participants to begin trialing. AUS - Due to CE Mark, will allow a fastracking of TGA approval here (where my interest is for a friend's son). China not the priority at the moment as getting a handle on their processes
    - Cash burn for Admin & Clinical of 600,000 Euro ($850,000 AUD) PER QUARTER so current funds via IPO raising will be suffice until middle 2018 was the indication
    - Dr Adrian Attard Trevisan to be on the World stage presenting at the 2nd International Brain Stimulation Conference, Barcelona

Many stocks out there with inflated SP based on potential, this has a paltry market cap, about to ship first product which seems limitless and PROVEN, then you have the invaluable data. Someone mentioned a Sydney roadshow Thursday - will be great to get the word out. GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $70.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $87.67K 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 266170 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 26410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.