NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Look at your ongoing outrage about noroa!Why don't you post...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Look at your ongoing outrage about noroa!

Why don't you post factual information, and explain to the forum why you are so against this, as a supposed non holder..

Here's the actual facts..

This would see approximately $100k injected in to Nor accounts (assuming half take the risk of losing more $$, and pay the 0.002).

There is NO DILUTION - not any time soon, and likely never, unless Nor can get the SP around 10c within 12 months.

No holders are getting a "free shot"
    If I want to participate, I have to come up with $4400, that I have no hope of finding right now.
    There's every chance the $4400 will also expire in 12 months, and would be 100% risk - so please stop attempting to manipulate the forum with lies.

Why are you so keen to encourage holders to ridiculously vote against money in the nor accounts?

People should now be well aware of agendas...

Some people want Nor to require an actual CR sooner, hoping they need a CR before deals hit. Interesting how these top holdings keep accumulating, and are so ready to instantly lob in another $200k whenever a CR is a chance!
    Top holder lists continue to prove this weekly.

If Nor don't get the approx $100k from noroa holders, it's just more likely and sooner we get an actual CR with immediately dilution.. precisely what some sell/not held posters desperately want.

Of course some have been assuring us of an imminent CR weekly since August........

All my opinion, and fact.
    Genuine holders beware of such obvious and contradictive posting by some.
    If the noroa resolution isn't passed, it is very much negative for all holders.. as it will be extremely likely another small raise would follow, where $200k DILUTION would just happen to fall to the same top holdings at record lows.
    Last edited by Holla: 28/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.