LOV 0.93% $32.44 lovisa holdings limited

Dear @MULTINVEST well here we are in March with a share price at...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Dear @MULTINVEST well here we are in March with a share price at $31.65. I appreciated your analysis (even through completely wrong) and wonder if you will update the thread on what you have thought about since the rerate of the share price.

To be fair the latest result wasn't a beat (still solid) more though the share price movement is recognition that LOV under $20 was an absolute back the truck up bargain with the value ascribed to the company now more in line with the superb business that Lovisa is.

There are more and more investors , institutional and retail acknowledging the power of the Lovisa global business model:
    1. Highly skilled commercial real-estate teams- You need this in order to open so many stores. I am very excited about Canada, Mexico and Vietnam (and also note the growth in Hong Kong)
    2. Global HR power- No point in having stores if you can't sustain staff to run them.
    3. Best in the business design teams- A key pillar of the model is the skill in which the company stays on trend.

The secret sauce is the ability to mesh all of the above and run a continuous realtime feedback loop enabling the company to work out quicker than any other comparable business which lines are selling in each geography and instantly scale up or down the production and distribution- 80 % Gross margins are the result.

Oh... and there's the little thing called NET CASH!!!

For those who have understood the brilliance of Lovisa there will be many years of excellent compounding returns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$32.44
Change
0.300(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $3.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.73 $32.52 $31.55 $2.889M 90.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 194 $32.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$32.47 157 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$32.41
  Change
0.300 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$31.62 $32.53 $31.56 15397
Last updated 15.54pm 23/05/2024 ?
LOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.