A3D 5.00% 6.3¢ aurora labs limited

It's a me Mario !well I'm still hanging on, I would say that the...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    It's a me Mario !
    well I'm still hanging on, I would say that the last results are impressive, Aurora labs are the only one installing 1.5kW laser, typical high power laser AM machine are 1KW so if they are able to deliver this as a reliable commercial machine that can offer something new in the market !
    however I think, looking at the printing video, they still have quite a lot of work to do to be at the same technical level as competitors. I say that because when you have multi laser machines, you really want to have the smoke from one laser not going over the path of an other one, because that creates a lot of porosities killing fatigue performances. This is just a detail but it says much about the level of maturity of the machine, this is perfectly normal, they are a small team and budge did not help with its greedy salary and incompetance. I'm sure they will improve this machine over time !
    On the other hand, I'm still a bit afraid about a3d position in the market, they are mastodonte such as Desktop Metal or Velo3D coming with f*****ING loads of cash and armies of engineers. The market is consolidating and I don't see how A3D will make its place in that, but nonetheless I hope they will this is a bet and I wish the best for the teams that did some great work !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $40.38K 670.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46388 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 109998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.