SOC 0.00% 10.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: AGM - Withdrawal of Consolidation Resolution-SOC.AX, page-79

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Of course it can be drilled.
    Of course it probably should.
    Was it a smart move not to despite fabled grant ?
    Maybe, maybe not.
    A single 500m diamond core hole is going to set you back at least 75k
    You probably need at least 3-4 thousand metres or minimum half a million to make the test worthwhile.
    A single subsidised hole would be great to have but it depends on managent intentions as to whether that is cost effective or not.
    This whole idea of dso grade over square km is fanciful.
    Dso is dig and ship as is.
    Majors like bhp often walk away from good ground. Almost a prerequisite to success in some cases for subsequent explorers, like say Oyu Tolgoi as o e example.
    Great, go roll the board and go drill it.
    Maybe GTT will, maybe the grant is a bit of a red herring and they will drill it better.
    It won't be on the back of busted arse geo's ideas who couldn't put it together when they had the chance though.
    There is a hint of expectancy on the geophysical "pictures" that screams extreme risk to those that need convincing.
    you seem adept at dissecting in hindsight free of risk. Any old muppet can do that.
    I'm wondering why you have to blame new people for old mistakes.
    But I suppose it wouldn't matter who or what didn't work for you, you'd still have to "laugh" and show how it should have been.
    Maybe you should call up your clout and start your own venture and become the shining beacon of potential value you like to pontificate about.
    I'm guessing your often knee deep in empty twisters packets, orange hands and biscotti crumbs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $7.153K 71.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7368 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 3497 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.