CKA 0.00% 9.7¢ cokal limited

Ann: Agreement Executed for Contract Mining Services for BBM, page-115

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I agree gents
    investor relations and communication has been very poor over the years and given the milestones achieved to date, it does not seem that either management or the broker firm have used these achievements to consolidate and grow the share price over the last 12 months.

There appears to no interest or effort created in the stock by the broker to diversify the share base or set price targets that could drive interest and price escalation ....
    Hello broker/ wake up !!
    Simply no excuse for this from both management and the assigned broker and advisor...

I am going to say this ...
    You cant help but think that the price range is being capped by large scale investors who come online to absorb any buy volume and buy interest... this has the effect of containing the real value of this mine operation for a potential low ball takeover.

We have a $1bn mining reservoir of quality coal being capped and contained at a market cap of $60m- aud
    go figure .... a $1 stock in valuation riding the pips at 6c and 7c

Chairman Dom if your listening... this company needs to be galvanised into action and execution of a business plan and path to production...quickly whilst coal prices are bullish.
    we need prompt regular communication to our investor base
    we need deliverables that are affirmed when executed and not having the mkt guess or assume at progress and outcomes.
    we need tasks as completed not forever in work in progress
    we need the broker to liven up and play their part and act like an assigned broker
    we need the broker to write something and distribute it to the market
    we need urgency and activity at a faster pace
    how about we get this mine valuation to where it rightfully belongs and not being capped to faciltate a possible low ball takeover
    you have a duty of care to the investor base
    if you read all the posts, we small to medium shareholders are feeling ignored and abandoned it seems

I think its time after so many years of promises that we monetise the true unrealised worth of this coal mine
    its called taking care of business directors/shareholders!!!

Common you can all do better i think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $28.09K 287.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54183 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 96126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ 15500
Last updated 13.26pm 14/06/2024 ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.