EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Ian Los Domos looks like a treasure chest waiting to be opened,...

1. 4,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1445
    Ian Los Domos looks like a treasure chest waiting to be opened, but not an easy chest to find or easy site to drill. It’s a pity Corbett didn’t see it earlier but as Damien pointed out to me they still needed drill core for him to see to get an overall picture of the potential.
    EQE’s future was always linked to Cerro Bayo and no Ian I’m far from patient, you probably don’t remember but I posted a link here in December to a webcast of Dominic Duffy’s presentation at the Denver Gold conference last August, enough was said about Cerro Bayo in 3 minutes if you actually realised what he was saying. Enough for me to read between the lines and see Mandalay wanted out of Chile and wanted do a deal. JB got the very best out of that deal. The stop drilling order in March you criticised (that none of us were happy about) had a silver lining, the opportunity for JB to look at Cerro Bayo.
    I don’t know what this could be but we have two green field tenements close by and an underdeveloped brown field site to get started on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.