EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

"As I said, it's my opinion based on the size of the resource...

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    "As I said, it's my opinion based on the size of the resource they've got. You've offered up nearly zero factual evidence of why the price should remain or be lower than it is."

So let me get this straight your outlandish claims that the SP is going to be 2c by mid October (false) and 3c by the end of October (unlikely) are based on you opinion only but not facts? Yet on the other hand you'd like facts from me as to why I believe the SP will be below this? OK...

1. The buy side for starters is a good indication of how people view this stock along with the ever mounting list of sellers.
    2. 1.3 billion shares on issue
    3. No drilling permits (yet) at Los Domos or Cerro Bayo
    4. An on-going investigation by not one but three NGO's into environmental infractions
    5. At least 6~9 months wait before drilling starts = more cash burn. Do you know how much money this management team has put their hand out for vs. how many actual drill results they've released to the market. In the past year it's almost nada.
    6. A resource that we do not even own yet.
    7. More dilution / Another CR within the next 12 months likely.
    8. We don't even know what Cerro Bayo or Los Domos holds at this time since there has been zero drilling for close to a year at Los Domos and longer at Cero Bayo

It's a good thing you're in it for the long haul because it looks like another IBG.

As for my other posts regarding "Word on the street..." and "Brexit" those were obviously a joke to get a rise out of GT. Every time I've posted something negative on this forum all of us have benefited from a gift of unreleased info from management through GT's response and rebuttal of my posts. It's a great way to gain information that the retail investors would otherwise not be privy to. I suggest you read some of my posts and then look at the responses from GT.

This will go lower before it goes higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.