FLC 0.00% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

This latest development with ITest is a sign of things to come...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    This latest development with ITest is a sign of things to come out of China. The 1st truck stop looked fantastic once complete. Given the short timeframe from order to being commissioned,
    ITest have found their future supplier for all their WWT requirements. I feel this has contributed to some derisking now as far as China goes. Both Jinzi and ITest seem satisfied with CMABR, enough so to move onto orders at scale. More will follow as traction is building.

Outside of China, its California that has my attention. With $9 Billion in bonds for water projects almost certain to be authorised in the coming weeks, the timing of the Stanford Uni MABR analysis report to be released, should fit in perfect and not be underestimated on the strategic advantage this will give Fluence. Excellent play by management. I think Fluence will play a huge roll in the California water infrastructure spend, with recycling/reuse, aquifer recharge and desal.
    https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/10/11/proposition-3-california-water-bond/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $9.627K 97.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 205841 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.