RGT 3.03% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I am not downramping, I am just speaking the FACTSSales,...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I am not downramping, I am just speaking the FACTS

Sales, distribution and marketing agreement ? It's just different wordings mate... at the end of the day, it means selling something online and hopefully someone will buy. If you are selling something on ebay, you are also having an agreement with ebay to sales and distribute.

I actually laugh when people think Chinese middle class will buy some health supplements of unknown/unpopular brand. The fact is Chinese always after popular brand such as A2, blackmores, swisse. If you give them some very generic supplements they won't even accept it even if you hand them out for free.

As I said before YuShop is not even popular in China as most people shop at Taobao and Tmall. Upramping is of no use to move the share price and we should always look at facts. I can guarantee the sales in Yushop won't be more than 10k AUD per year. I have an online shop in Alibaba and I am very sure about that. Selling health supplements online is ultra competitive in China and the profit margin is extremely low in most cases.

You can also ask your Chinese friends and they will also tell you the same thing (the truth).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $6.532K 19.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.