CLZ 50.0% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Agreement for Toll Milling Progresses Kat Gap to Production, page-30

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    First impression is that they will start treating the 6000t on surface at Kat Gap any day now.

Wrong. Read further and you see that the MoU is little more than agreement to work towards a viable treatment option if the JV is to proceed. So Marvel Lock mill has the capacity and intent to treat Kat Gap ore, but the MoU is little more than a handshake agreement. Nothing new, logically we knew this was going to happen. After all JD has been in discussions for about 5 years now.

I can just about gaurantee that the 6000t will sit where it is untill a full mining operation commences. 6000t is only 2 days work for that mill. (They should but wont treat that ore for a number of reasons).

IMO only and I stand by it. The day that CLZ TREATS THAT 6000t THROUGH MARVEL LOCK ALONE, and presents a reconciliation between calculated grade, recovery and gold in tailings. I will personally drop my pants and bend over, in the main street at Southern Cross for all and sundry...you know the rest.

Not investment advice, though it may be an incentive for the crew at CLZ to surprise us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $808.3K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $26.54K 25.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
186 364698780 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 68985448 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.