NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

A very interesting days trade and announcement to say the least....

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    A very interesting days trade and announcement to say the least. One of the largest days trade in a long time. Will be interesting to see where this stock is in the next few weeks once the market fully digests what has transpired here.

I personally like what they have done here, effectively sold the future right to our existing copper reserves and received shares in return. We also now have a buyer for any further reserves we may discover, which is exciting. This will help with future liquidity and future funding and therefore assist with avoiding share dilution, this is a hell of a lot more than what we had before. This market is brutal especially when needing capital so a sensible approach by management. The agent who brokered the deal also received shares in NTM, which helps with our existing cash/liquidity position. If they retain the shares, which I suspect they are doing, then this is a big positive as they see upside here as well.

We ended up at the same closing price as yesterday which I was not expecting. I think a few stale old holders ended up using the volume to divest which was disappointing but understandable if they don’t want to be here long term. Each to their own but this type of move gives me confidence in management that they aren’t afraid of doing deals and being active in the marketplace. They are different type of thinkers, which I like. Very interested to see how they fare in the upcoming drill campaign and what they do in the next 12 months now we have shares/liquidity. I’ve been holding for a while now and I finally have some confidence in management so definitely not interested in selling at this point in time and certainly not at this share price. Cheers, CP.
    Last edited by ChasingProfits: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.