3DA 4.94% 38.5¢ amaero international ltd

hi Scott glad you asked!!!I have been invested in PPK or more...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    hi Scott glad you asked!!!

I have been invested in PPK or more their product BNNT before they had the 20 year patent to bring BNNT to a commercial supply.

I was given the heads up approximately 2.5 years ago by someone who worked in the PPK group, that they were looking to partner with the Deakin University concerning BNNT, I have a electrical trade back ground so I got to work on research.

he sent me a Ted talks chat on NASA and BNNT will post it, it is a great watch!!!

You are right Scott, a Noble prize winner Richard Smalley had theorised that if you could combine the two lowest elements on the periodic table you will have the strongest material EVER!!! One year later his understudy proved his theory and Created BNNT.

it is 100 times stronger than steel and can with stand temperatures up to 900 degrees and yes can repair itself but it is 1000 times smaller than a human hair.

and PDog is correct as the conditions to make this fibre previous to Deakin meant that it was worth 1 million a kilogram so definitely very very expensive.

Deakin University have been working on a way to Commercially produce BNNT for over 12 years than at the end of 2019 they formed a partnership with PPK and announced that their tech confirms (and would you believe they have used 3D printing to combine Biron and Nitrate obviously a very high tech way) right up 3 DA’s Alley!!!!

3DA will have the strongest material known to man ever in there alloys supplying the world I believe in the future there will not be a plane part that will not be allowed to produced without BNNT so a massive thing for 3DA!!!!!

Pdog has question the cost of BNNT from there JV between the 2 companies it is definitely not costing 3DA 1 million a kg.....

any how please do your research hope it has helped all the best for all!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $209M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $62.07K 161.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 20707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.